Friday, March 11, 2005

 

Yogaaaah!!

I registered for the yoga camp in the campus. Till then it was fine. Then started troubles. I should only eat the "Amrita Ahaar"-- food uncooked. So only salads and no main course. I have been eating carrot,beetroot,pineapple,water melon, lemon, cuccumber,raddish, tamoto,salt, jaggery, pepper, jeera, butter milk and it goes. Well I got used to that somehow. Apart from these I have to do the yogasanas. I have been doin them for a week already. But the Surya namaskaram and pranayamam were all really difficult. But I'm doin them all well. I don't know if I lost some weight but other guys like Ragz etc were all losing 2 KG for just 3 days of yoga. Oh god, the weighing machines have started to malfunction. I did not loose anything even having followed every instr strictly. But I'm feelin lighter and my tummy seems to go deep inside. Well hopin that atleast after 15 days like this may be I reduce some weight.

Comments:
are u a chic?? wtf. Leave diet to them. Eat and be merry ;)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?