Thursday, January 31, 2008

 

BECAUSE I LIKE TO - a domestic disturbance!!!!

Its been months that I touched my blog. So not to get years in play, I am writing this article for my fans :) just kiddin.....

Life has been smooth till now. Is it? Uncertainty of future makes it look so. Change is the only thing that wont change in life. So is my life. Where did I start, no vague idea. Where am I headin? no sign in the distant far...yet tryin to connect dots by looking backward....When I look back at my college days, I did not have any hint that I would come back to study again. I always used to think gettin a job is the end of life. This reminds me of my parents "punch line" from my7th board exams. "Work this year buddy, life is gonna be settled!!!". They told me the same thing in my 10, 11,12, B.Tech, Job, even before coming to EUMI.... An immature person, I am, I never understood the real meaning of it..its a vicious cycle.....but i have performed really well with out knowing if it is what I want. So what did I want? simply nothin conventional....I saw people wanted so many things in life as aspirations. The biggest shock was when a friend of mine told me that he was getting married immediately after college, I was confused. Were we that matured?I struggled to see myself as a matured individual. I donno if I am one. But certainly I have become more mature from time I am out of school to the time I am into the school again.
This has brought in me some thoughts of desperateness to prove myself again at each and every point(may be it has become a habit) . But this time, only if I love it. For the first time I fought with my parents and distanced them from my career decisions. I joined TCS with this attitude. I started to detest openly if someone tries to compare me or compare with in any aspect. I grew lot of self respect and lot of over confidence in myself. My job has shown me the impatient world and the lazy minds fightin change. I took responsible roles and worked hard. I made the mark. But end of the day seeing what I am doing and sensing no direct impact on anything made me impatient. What next?? bugged me..I stopped doing the my job following implication..I decided not to do anythin I dont like. Decided to take what I like most and the best...next step!…

I always used to think why I did the job, had I not gone to higher education directly, now I say that my best move of life…I understood several things no book can teach, experienced glitches everywhere which is the spice of life J and most importantly learnt lessons….but why study now? this time I can answer.....because I like to

What did I learn? This time it is not nothing, anymore. I have realized that its the journey that is more important rather than the destiny. If the destiny is so fast, whats the use of having a long life :) so i am happy waiting for the dots to connect soon an puttin in my share of energy!...

too much of soul searchin stuff....happens sometimes....


Comments:
Hello. And Bye.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?