Wednesday, July 20, 2005

 

wht i'm goin to do?

Today till the 4 in the morning I have been working on the paper submission and still there are 2-3 days to go....now i sat down to write something in my blog....well my is kida lethargic....very bored with te researh stuff...waitin for the job....

Yesterday I read pam's blog.....he gave a research report on why one shld join a job rather than doin research......These days i started to think on what I should do in my life...wht is it that I want to achieve somethig in my life .... My father indirectly directs me to prepare for Civils but I dont think I can work with so much of dedication for 2 years. It is too terible trauma. Usully ppl perfect with experience but my experience of intermediate in Ramaiah is preventing me from taking such streneous work....Well in life to achieve something we have to work very hard. But the subjects which I should take for Civils never interested me. So in a way I'm avoiding preparing for civils. My interests are in doing an MBA from top colleges of the world. Recently I have heard about some top colleges in SPAIN. I enquired and found that they are excellent colleges. I dont know why but I dont like to go to US for an MBA. It might be because nostalagic feeling I developed over years reg US. So I will not go to US to make my livings. Even if I goI will return very early. My aim is to settle in India with very good salary, very good reputation, one house and a car. I want a simple and a beautiful wife (matured too).... So I think I would better do an international MBA to satisfy my professional urges and egos. So as soon I start goin for job in TCS I would just prepare for GMAT and I'm determined to join in any of the top 50 MBA colleges in the World........

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?